Undercover Quilts from the USA, LLC, is committed to protecting your privacy and any information you may share with us.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our mailing list, or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. We will collect personal information only when it is voluntarily submitted.
How do we use your information?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- Please note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers’ database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information, (credit cards, financial information, etc.) will not be stored in our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party services have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Undercover Quilts. Please review the terms and conditions as your purchase of our products constitutes your agreement to the following Terms and Conditions.
Undercover Quilts reserves the rights to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Shopping with Undercover Quilts
We are committed to fulfill and ship your order within 24 hours or 1 business day of your order. All orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be shipped the next business day. We utilize
The United States Postal Service for the majority of our orders. Upon request and at an additional fee, we can ship via FedEx or UPS. All orders in the United States are shipped USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise requested.
United States Shipping Charges
Order amount: $0.00 - $24.99 – $5.25
Order amount: $24.99 and over FREE
International Shipping Charges
Canada: $12.95 for every $100.00 purchased.
All other International Countries: $16.95 per every $100.00 purchased.
For odd size products, such as quilt frames, please contact us in advance for shipping charges, as additional fees may apply to International Shipping.
If you have any questions regarding shipping charges, please contact us via email or call us at 800-469-6511 or 206-622-6382.
ALL CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES AND FEES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.
All residents of Washington State are required to pay a 9.5% sales tax on purchases and shipping.
We accept PayPal and Goggle Wallet for orders placed online. Orders may be placed online, or by calling 800-459-6511 or 206 622 6382. If you wish to pay with your credit card directly, please call either of the above numbers. Our downtown Seattle, WA store accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB, cards directly.
Our mission is for our customers to be 100% satisfied with our product and service. We have a 30 day return policy. When you decide to return an item, we refund your payment in full, less original shipping charges, after the item is received back into store. Buyer pays return shipping. Returns which have any smoke or pet odor will not be refunded.
Use of our Website
This Web Site and all Content available on this Web Site are provided without warranties of any kind. Undercover Quilts from the USA LLC, shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Web Site.
From time to time, there may be information on our Web Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Undercover Quilts from the USA LLC, reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracies or omission and change or update information at any time without prior notice.